Please see the information below with the most recent updates and information that is available for you:
- Hertford in Bloom is back organised by Mudlarks and Love Flowers
- Visit Herts have organised a number of webinars to support businesses. First one is today 2pm Learning to Adapt & Diversify Your Product, delivered by Digital Tourism Think Tank. You can find more details
- Business recovery forum for Herts could be found here
- The Government guidance for the range of workplaces was published late Monday evening, including different sets for shops and restaurants, you can find more details here.
- I wanted to let you know about various grants available for the members of community, businesses and charities who are supporting their local communities or vulnerable during COVID pandemic:
The link for Town Council grants:
https://www.hertford.gov.uk/community-grants/ – If you got any questions about the grant please email Nick.Kirby@hertford.gov.uk and he will be able to help.
The link for East Herts grants:
The link for Hertfordshire County Council grants:
Keep well and safe,